1. When you can’t let the food go to waste.
#MexicanChristmas you already know you are gonna be celebrating for the next week and a half with the same Caldito and tamales 🙄
— zamain (@GuevaraZama) December 25, 2016
2. Fireworks aren’t just for New Years.
Mexicans popping fireworks is ghetto-fabulous. #mexicanchristmas
— Karina J.✨ (@yellow_kj_33) December 25, 2016
3. So many family members.
— Leeaannnaa♑ (@yeaitsmexD) December 25, 2016
4. Sometimes it gets pretty wild.
It's not a #mexicanchristmas if a druncle doesn't cry.
— Ulises Rojas (@Brojas41) December 25, 2016
5. The generation gap is real.
There's always that one tia or tio trying to lecture us all 🤔#mexicanchristmas
— Selené (@selene_ortiz10) December 25, 2016
6. When you just can’t wait anymore.
Who else waits till midnight to open presents 😂 #mexicanchristmas
— bboc (@Marcelalamendez) December 25, 2016
7. For most of us, Christmas is really the 24th.
lol what even is celebrating Christmas on the 25th?#mexicanchristmas
— Jaanai Romero (@Janaa_Rome) December 25, 2016
8. Tamales for days.
Finna unwrap more tamales than gifts #MexicanChristmas
— Becca G (@jbgrgonzales) December 25, 2016
9. This is a dedicated way to pass time.
— MrsMota (@butterfly1636) December 26, 2016
10. When it’s clearly time to go home but your parents take forever.
Told my mom to start her goodbye tour, so I'll be home in about an hour #mexicanchristmas
— Tony Garcia (@TonyG_97) December 26, 2016
This whole week is Party Central. Is it New Years yet?